- Senior Valuer with 25 years local valuation experience on the Northern Rivers.
- Certified Practising Valuer.
- Registered Valuer No 2593.
- Australian Property Institute Member with current Continuing Professional Development and Risk Management accreditation.
- Deal direct with the business owner.
- We are friendly, approachable and professional.
How can NR Valuations help?
- by ensuring correct government compliance for Stamp Duty for related party transfers and non arms length transactions.
- for Capital Gains Tax compliance when the owner’s primary place of residence becomes an investment property, or if a property is transferred or gifted to a family member or another party.
- by providing a valuer’s certificate for Strata Plan Unit Entitlements to enable a strata plan to be registered.
- by providing Retrospective valuations for Capital Gains Tax or Probate purposes.
- by providing valuations for Superannuation purposes for auditing compliance.
Innovative Thinking… Traditional Ethics
25 years local valuation experience